- Organic cotton is gentler and kinder to your baby’s skin. With this material being made free from chemicals it’s a lot less likely that your child will develop skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and other skin allergies.
- Organic cotton means that the fabric is naturally so much softer. When a baby is itchy, they become restless. By purchasing organic products, you’re ensuring your baby feels comfortable and cosy at all times.
- Buying products for your baby using organic cotton gives you peace of mind. It is usually a slightly higher price but is so worth it to help you feel confident that your baby feels comfortable and is less likely to develop skin irritation.
- Organic cotton is produced in an eco-friendly way. With no application of fungicides and herbicides the fabric is made with zero presence of harmful chemicals which could pose a danger to your baby’s health.
- Organic cotton is a lot more durable. It can last 5 times more than conventional cotton without breaking down meaning you get maximum value from purchasing organic cotton products.
Our gorgeous model wears 100% organic cotton products